Choose from these Token types for your needs.
What are your requirements?
- Your Token will be fully compliant with the ERC20 definition and compatible with any ERC20 wallet all around the world. It will have a name, a symbol and a decimals amount.
- Your Token can be burnt. It means that you can choose to reduce the circulating supply by destroying some of your tokens.
- You will be able to generate tokens by minting them. Only token owner will be able to mint. You can also disable minting if you don’t want to generate tokens anymore.
- Your Token transfer can be paused. Useful to prevent trades until a period or freezing all token transfers.
- Your Token will have an Owner. Token owner will be able to mint new tokens or to call the finish minting function.
Role Based Access
- Your Token will have Roles. You can add or remove ADMIN or MINTER role to addresses. Your token will be Ownable too.
- You won't be able to generate more tokens than the defined token cap. This ensure people that you will not generate more tokens than declared.
ERC1363 Payable Token
- The ERC1363 is an ERC20 compatible Token that can make a callback on the receiver contract to notify token transfers or token approvals.
- There are lots of tokens lost forever into Smart Contracts. It allows the contract owner to recover any ERC20 token sent into the contract for error.
Click here to contact us
if you have any questions or have a custom requirement and need to build or deploy a smart contract of any type for any blockchain.